Monday 19 December 2011

Assorted Pictures From Recent Walks

I don't get to blog as much as I used to, any free time is generally spent with family or out walking. Thought I'd compile a few shots taken on recent(ish) walks.

Hollow Way - Waseley Hill

Not A Great Picture, But I Like The Light

Another poor shot, but I like the Hammer Horror like atmosphere it evokes...Clent Village Church, Worestershire

Burdock near Hartshill Warwickshire

Oak Leaves In Sunlight...I've a crappy cheap camera, but I like the 'heat haze' effect it gives to the background


Hartshill Warf


Wood boring beetle tracks in an old Hawthorn near Hanbury Worcestershire

Meant To Flip This But I Like it As It Is

Snowstorm coming in on The Lickey Hills

Piggy Hedge on the back of Ragleth Hill, Shropshire

Last Vestige Of a Rainbow, Ragleth Hill, Shropshire

Weather Front Moves In, Ragleth ill Shropshire

Ashes Hollow, Long Mynd, Shropshire

Old Hawthorn, Ashes Hollow

View From Long Mynd Towards Telford

No comments:

Post a Comment